My mantra is, “How can we find a better way?” I’m always looking for ways to improve, streamline, optimise and get smarter. I love technology because it allows us to do this. It also releases us from the mundane things that can be done without our input or effort.
I am a keen developer with expertise in Dashboards and Analytics, PHP, Zoho Creator, Zoho CRM Deluge, API integrations and WordPress websites. I specialise in getting all of your apps to work together so that you can access one platform for your business to run on.
My passion is helping individuals and businesses thrive by allowing them to spend as much time as possible in their areas of expertise. I perform Business Process Mapping to streamline your workflow and increase productivity.
I have been a Creative Analysis associate for over five years. I bring solid coding and script writing expertise, enabling simple, effortless system design and technical delivery. My talent is taking a brief from concept prototyping and testing to reality with pace, rigour and fastidious attention to detail. I always keep the end users in mind, ensuring the best results for clients.
I have been in your shoes, entering the Zoho Universe as a user. Having worked with successful Training, Sales and Marketing teams, using and customising their systems, I am well-placed to assist with your technical delivery, implementation and adoption. I am a specialist consultant in Zoho Campaigns, but I have a wide variety of skills to bring to life the prototyped and tested ideas that have been co-designed with your teams.
I am a multipotentialite with a passion for human-centred systems. With cross-sector experience that spans 20+ years, I am trained in disciplines that include design, facilitation and advice & guidance. My superpowers are empathy, idea synthesis, and adaptability. Where these three things intersect are innovation, engagement and strategic thinking. I am a system and design thinker, an avid ‘Mironeer’, and a process mapper.
Each client has unique requirements and demands a diverse set of daily responsibilities to drive the success of their business. My experience managing international clients and passion for tackling challenges and finding solutions have equipped me to handle support needs efficiently.
- We leave a positive impact.
- We have a flat structure. There are no managers or hierarchy in our business. We share returns from the business in line with our contributions.
- We self-manage.
- We bring all of who we are to work. This is fundamental to us.
- Our business has a life and a sense of direction. Instead of trying to predict and control the future, we invite each other to listen and understand what the organisation wants to become and what purpose it wants to serve.
- If someone has an idea, they can make it happen.
- We avoid unnecessary administration or bureaucracy.
- We run a remote business, and we aim to remain a remote business.
- We support, challenge and inspire each other every single day. We speak our truth, are straightforward (yet respectful), and always admit our mistakes.
- We are continuously learning. We pursue the business’s growth, constantly improve our services, and prioritise our personal growth as individuals.
- We have a clear conflict resolution strategy in place for when we have different opinions.
- We operate as a Teal business. When you work with us, you will see how we use Teal. This way of working is so important to us all.
Your privacy is important and we don’t do SPAM. Win!